Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guide data issues and tips to resolve

Quote Originally Posted by lynfran View Post
    I live in Auckland
    Sorry, I don't know anything about how New Zealand guide info is gathered or processed, it is quite separate from Australian guide info (which I do know about). If you don't get any responses here, you might want to ask again in a NZ-specific forum.

Any chance of chanel 32 sbs world movies being added to the guide.
    My tivo is running great thanks again to everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by lynfran View Post
    Has anyone else had an issue of the recorder cutting short on a film? I mean, I set up the recording as normal, but the film starts and finishes later than the times stated so I miss the ending.
    It's happened twice now!!! Sort it out please.
    Change your Recording settings, Change the Ending time of the recording to Extended. It is unfortunate, but TV stations who tell you the Show goes from 10:30pm to 1:30am like to start shows 10 mins late and end 10 mins late just to annoy us.

Wink Missing Channels....

Hi there,
    Im up in Grafton, and I guess we have some different channels, I have Missing....
    21 ABC, 32 SBS Movies, 50 Win, 51 Bold, 52 Peach, 53 Sky News, 60 Prime, 61 Prime, 81 Nine, 83 Go and 85 Gem.
    I don't have much time up my sleeve, thus why i love my tivo, but Im happy to help out a bit adding TV guide info. Just tell me where to go and what to do.
    Cheers
    OzDrdj

I'm suddenly getting completely weird data for the channel SBSTWO-Vic. It looks fine in the wiki interface but when I fetch it with tv_grab_oztivo, (v1.36 2010/06/22), the programs are completely different! It's not happening for other channels though.

For example, the guide shows first program today was "Swamp Thing" but the xml data I end up with says it's "Wheels On Meals". I can't find that in the SBS line-up at all, I think it must be from an entirely different channel and not one I'm subscribing to. The same applies to SBSTWO-NSW.

Anyone seen something like this?

If I fetch http://xml.oztivo.net/xmltv/SBSTWO-V...0-08-19.xml.gz I see the data is nothing like what is shown in the web interface at https://hd.oztivo.net/tivo-bin/stati...ion=SBSTWO-Vic .
    Last edited by hmof; 19-08-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmof View Post
    I'm suddenly getting completely weird data for the channel SBSTWO-Vic. It looks fine in the wiki interface but when I fetch it with tv_grab_oztivo, (v1.36 2010/06/22), the programs are completely different! It's not happening for other channels though..
    It looks like it's actually the data for SBS World Movies rather than Viceland.

The channel listing file http://www.oztivo.net/xmltv/channels.xml.gz lists SBSTWO-Vic as "SBS World Movies Vic" which is wrong. There is no Viceland in the channel list. Somehow there seems to be a database collision between the two channels at the server.

Good afternoon,

I have been off the air with my Tivo since November 11 2019, whence our home was attacked by bushfire.

Yesterday I restarted my Tivo, which was working beautifully beforehand, but now it does not want to gain any tv guide information, after being attached for more than 24 hours.

My network connection is fine, and it runs through all the tests normally, but will not reveal any tv guide info, other than "to be announced".

Again this afternoon I connected to the server, and it went through the loading and installation proces. counting up from 1% onwards, and I left it to it.

On return it was on live tv, and I then pressed the guide button, but it is still the same.

Any ideas on what I should try next please?

Many thank you's.

In my log, the last line Saya

Aug 24 11:52:40 (none) ProgramDataUtil (4468): Err station starts with day 18500 today is 18498

When I go to the dial code it shows 000, however in my system information it indicates the dial in code as 140,TFA=0

Network diagnostic says port config test failed
    DNStest succeeded

Testing connection has 3 X ticks

Some tv guide info has arrived.
    I was on channel 80 tonight watching Halifax Retribution,but when I looked at the tv guide it told me I was watching the 9 morning show with Karl Stefanovic etc.

Seems a clock setup error or something, yet when I change channels etc, the info bar is showing the correct time.

Hoping someone with knowledge may look in here soon and give me a leg up with some help....thanks all..

Hi all...is this forum still alive, or is discussion in a different way?