Thread: No more guide data

No more guide data

I have no guide data as of midnight tonight (except Prime has data until 10:30 tomorrow). Connect claims to be successful, but runs through the steps in a fraction of a second and obviously doesn't actually get anything.

Same here plus another user

Me as well. I'm not sure if they might have to be entered manually by someone in the community.

Thumbs up

Fixed now; thank you to whomever's responsible!

Yay, thank you!

Yes, thank you to the wonderful people that keep TiVo going 👍👏

Guide runs out on Friday. Is there an update in the works? I see this forum is rather quiet these days but hopefully someone will see this post.

A manual connect only took a few seconds to complete, so there’s no data available. The daily connect completed ‘successfully’.
    Last edited by A-M Davey; 12-06-2024 at 04:45 PM.

The guide now has a week of programmes for some channels. Still no data for bravo (but does have bravo +1), eden, rush and Prime. I imagine the issue with prime is because the name has changed to sky open. I have done a channel scan in case that might add the missing channels. My season passes no longer pick up upcoming programmes. The message is no upcoming programmes but I can record this showing from the guide. Hopefully this information helps to identify the issue. Thank you to whoever it is keeping TiVo NZ going.

9. Hii,

This is fast office furniture:
    With more than 3 decades of collective experience in the office furniture industry, Fast Office Furniture is determined to set new standards. We are an independently owned Australian company with a vision for supplying quality and ?value for money? products.