Quote Originally Posted by damar View Post
when I get the dos page of channels, channel 31 the next line says "no station" 32 (movie channel) has a second line. how do I copy and past them?
I meant copy (about 4 lines of) the output from station_debug.tcl and paste that into a reply on this thread (or paste into notepad or something to store it temporarily and then paste from there into a forum reply), so we can see the details in that output.
If you are using putty on windows, then this might help: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-copy-paste-in-putty

On your earlier post, I don't think you should try reinstalling on top (that sounds dangerous or strange). I don't think running tivo installer again would help.
You could try deleting channel 31 through the tivo interface. TiVo > Messages & Settings > Settings > Channels > Channel List > (scroll down to 31) > Clear
and then ... > Channels > Channel Scan should offer to add 31 for you.
If you like you could try Channel Scan before deleting 31, and check that it doesn't want to make any changes.

If you do delete and re-add 31, then I would like to see station_debug.tcl output both before and after you do that, to see if there are any changes noticeable.