Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tivo Help Please :)

Peter i want to be able to change the channel line up from 101 to 99 to 001 to 130 in the epg. I'm guess the tivoweb will allow me to edit the EPG lineup?

Yes, TiVoWeb does have a Channel Map module which will allow you to do that.

It has nothing to do with EPG though, it just changes the channels on your TiVo.

But right now you are not receiving any EPG information and this needs to be fixed, otherwise it makes no difference how the channels are lined up.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Peter i think i was getting epg last time i checked. But i will confirm tonight when i get home. Whats the diffrence between channel line up and EPG channel line up? Or are they the same thing?

i'll let yo know tonight if the epg receives data or not.

cheers mate

e

Quote Originally Posted by erhan75 View Post
    Whats the diffrence between channel line up and EPG channel line up? Or are they the same thing?
    In your last few posts you have only written EPG which is 'Electronic Program Guide'. You did not mention Channels so we didn't really know what you where talking about. If you would have asked about channels instead of EPG it would have been clearer.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

example:

(Tue 8:00pm) 101 TV1

101 TV1 Jag 730pm Jag
    8:20pm Enertainment Daily

etc...

See the 101 ? I want to be able to change that channel to a channel of my chose?

Now Im getting EPG data on some channels and some I'm not. I think it takes time to download the data?

I'm getting "to be announced" on the rest of the channels except

Tv1
    SBS
    ABC
    Sci Fi
    Tv1+2
    BBc

So it looks like the Ethernet is working

e

I doubt that it is.

The channels you have listed are the few that we have more then a weeks worth on the system. So this were more than likely downloaded when Darren had your Tivo.

If you do not have an IP address you will not be downloading guide data.

Easy way to see is look at the last date you have data for on a couple of channels then look again in a few days and see if it has changed.

Peter.