Thank you for asking Pete!!! I wish....

I find SmartFTP copy and pastes are unreliable as they won't always connect, so they are fiddly. Something more user friendly would be nice.

This already exists in Sync Now Playing where you can start transfers from one TiVo to the other using the TiVo GUI.
How well does this work, and does it work with the current version of mfs_ftp as it specifies a different version?

I also would love the above referenced effort to enable one TiVo to view streams from other TiVos to become seemlessly intertwined into the TiVo TV and TWP Interface, so that perhaps there was a choice of which TiVo the "Now Playing" is being displayed from and work just as seamlessly. This seems the last major challenge for the TiVos, given the competing MythTV has many advantages over the TiVo including Remote viewing of TiVo's.

I would love the TWP Header to include the TiVo status with respect to confirming the last update suceeded, Temperature and remaining disc space (or perhaps to get an email from the Tivo of these things???!) The critical issue of remaining disc space is found right at the bottom of the info page, which is tedious. It would be nice if that page were two columns, given a wide enough screen. (To minimise need to scrool up and down)

I would love the TWP Header menu to mimic the TiVo screen menu's, they are well thought out and difficult to improve on, other than the phrases are not entirely intuitive, however they are so well known I would not dare suggest they be altered from.

I would love one summary web page which gave the status of all the TiVo's on the LAN.