Hi there

I have a UK Tivo running 2.5.5 that I have modified to run in NZ. I tried the OZTivo image a year or so ago, but the image tended to lock up the tivo every so often so I set about modifying the UK image myself. This has taken a bit of time and each mod involves backing up the box before the next changes. This has something to do with my lacking linux skills.

Anyway - my issue is that I want to be able to record TV1, 2 AND TV3 via the RF tuner and the other sky channels via the scart input. This is so I can record FTA and watch sky channels at the same time.

I can get and record TV1, but TV2 appears on TV3 and TV3 on channel 10 (which is used by sky sport). I need to know where in Tivo config files it gets this information. I've played around with the freq settings in Palmod but it doesn't change anything.

Once I get them right, and it connects and downloads the new slice, the channels revert back to the wrong place again.

I also tried a dodgy script that ran as a cron to change the number every half an hour, but this isn't very reliable.

Has anyone managed to get a workaround or can give me some ideas of where I need to be looking

Thanks