hi

ive got my tivo up and running really well, and ive been playing around with season passes and such (cant wait till the series that are just starting now get regular and stop showing 3-4 pilots a week!) and, i decided to start looking for hacks. in particular the 30 second skip one. its still evading me. i also saw endpage, and thought id install that.. only to discover that its already on. oh how i wish i had have known that before spending 30 minutes adjusting my season passes to start early/finish late, and trying to not miss any shows because of it!

can anyone tell me what other things are installed automagically? and maybe point me at a page with a list of all the software with descriptions. ive been to dealdatabase's forums and im still not sure which hack will allow me to skip 30 second blocks on recorded shows. or if its even a hack. i cant find it on my remote at least.

i *think* ive installed hackman, but i notice no difference to my um, tivowebserver, no new menus etc.. maybe its not executable.. or maybe i need to execute it somehow :P or maybe i need 'hacks' for it to list!

any help/advice would be appreciated!