Thread: WIN & SCA swapping 9 & 10 related channels - July 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmGirlOz View Post

I am in the Bendigo Vic region and my 9 and 10 have swapped over too the same as all the others have described. Are you able to help me out?
    Anne, you should see swapped guide data in Bendigo after your TiVo's daily connection on 29 July.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidKeegel View Post
    Anne, you should see swapped guide data in Bendigo after your TiVo's daily connection on 29 July.
    Thanks David. I did a connect to network as it hadn?t happened automatically on update earlier (at whatever time that is!).
    Excuse my ignorance but do I need to do anything else like redo the channel list? The names of each channel is still what they were but the programming has changed in relation to each channel number. Or am I just being impatient?
    Anne

Thanks David. I did a connect to network as it hadn?t happened automatically on update earlier (at whatever time that is!).
    The automatic connect happens about 25-26 hours after the previous connect.

Excuse my ignorance but do I need to do anything else like redo the channel list?
    You don't need to redo the channel list.
    The names of each channel is still what they were but the programming has changed in relation to each channel number. Or am I just being impatient?
    Anne
    I can't fix the channel names. What I am doing is changing the programming in the channels. So it sounds like that is working (at least something has changed).
    The question is whether the programming you see in the TiVo's guide data matches what is airing on that channel (for each of the channels for 9, 10, 9Go, 9Gem, 10Bold, 10Peach).
    Don't expect the guide data to match the TiVo's channel name, or for the TiVo channel name to match what is airing.

In lukeric's photo below from July 23, don't worry about matching the tivo channel name "ELEVEN" or the tivo logo "GEM". The question is whether "David Attenborough" matches the smurfs and 9Go you can see aired by the broadcaster. Unfortunately no, in that case.