Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIN & SCA swapping 9 & 10 related channels - July 2021

Hi David, many thanks for your incredible help over the years!

Please also change Darling Downs (Toowoomba).
    I say "Darling Downs, Qld" as that is the choice provided by www.wintv.com.au

I have been away from the region, but visited and noticed this problem with the recording of Antiques Roadshow.

Again many thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by whatdoyaknow View Post
    Hi David, many thanks for your incredible help over the years!

Please also change Darling Downs (Toowoomba).
    I say "Darling Downs, Qld" as that is the choice provided by www.wintv.com.au

I have been away from the region, but visited and noticed this problem with the recording of Antiques Roadshow.

Again many thanks for your help.
    For Toowoomba, do you want to make a list of TiVo Channel name and what is actually airing on that channel? Or do you want me to try doing the channel swaps from another region, wait a few days and then you can see which (if any) channels still need swapping?

Hi David, busy for the rest of the week so please try doing the channel swaps - seems to be the same going by a quick read.

I do note that channel 8 and channel 5 need swapping. Ch 8 on Tivo is now Ch9 network (was 10 network) and 5 on Tivo is Ch10 "Southern Cross 10" (was 9).

Plus the other channels Go, Gem etc

Many thanks...
    Last edited by whatdoyaknow; 16-08-2021 at 08:08 AM.

Toowoomba will get channel swaps for guide data from Friday 20th August, the same swaps as Wollongong and Tasmania (but different to the current channel swaps for Cairns and Bendigo).

I have retro-fitted guide data for Toowoomba channel 8 & 5 for August 17-19 since you have given details of that.
    Last edited by DavidKeegel; 16-08-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Many thanks David, much appreciated