Quote Originally Posted by petestrash View Post
I'm not into TiVo anymore, but pop in every now and then to keep a lid on the SPAM posts.

Have you looked to see if the guide data for your area is available @ tvguide.pl?

If you have not registered, you may need to register here first to get access.

And maybe send David Keegel a PM on here as he has volunteered to maintain the OzTiVo headend.

Pete.
I can't add new channels into the OzTiVo headend. I have some rough instructions from a few years ago which are supposed to say how to do it, but there are missing pieces that I don't know where to find, and bits I am not sure about. We also don't have a working test environment so if I try changing things to experiment, I could break guide data for everyone in Australia.

If you want to move guide data from one channel which has guide data to another channel which already has guide data, I can help with that in the way I dealt with SCA and WIN swapping channels in 2021 (the channel names & logos will be wrong). But for a channel which currently has no guide data, then you are out of luck unless someone magically finds a solution for a problem I haven't been able to solve in the last 3 years or so.