Quote Originally Posted by viewer View Post
Hi,

First question after a long period...sorry.

Have we got to the stage yet, via the TV guide, that we can now substitute our used postcode 2000 and move on to say 2450, my postcode, or one that will work the epg data from Mt Moombil transmitter that services the Kempsey/Grafton area?

We still don't get Prime 7 data, and use channel 7 Sydney for that one, but now we also have the additional channels of Peach and Boss Coffs harbour, without and epg to suit.

Thanks again for everyone's work behind the scenes.
I still don't understand what you mean by
We still don't get Prime 7 data, and use channel 7 Sydney for that one,
If you tell us more about what you see and don't see, then hopefully I can recognise what sort of problem you have and say whether it is one I can fix (or tell you how to work around) or one I would need more information to fix or one I don't know how to fix.

For this:
but now we also have the additional channels of Peach and Boss Coffs harbour, without and epg to suit.
I'm guessing you are saying that WIN Peach and WIN Boss channels were recently added on your TiVo using channel numbers which were not previously used (or at least, didn't previously have TiVo guide info).
If you have other channels which your TiVo calls One and Eleven and have guide data, then just use those channels (and remember that One=Boss and Eleven=Peach) and ignore the new channels with no guide info.

If we (I?) work out how to update the OzTiVo server so it can push out guide info for new channels (for example, Your Money and Sky News on Win), then we will probably also be able to change channel names (for example, One->Boss, Eleven->Peach). I'm not sure whether we would want to have two copies of guide info where the same channel is broadcast on two different channel numbers (if we are not doing that already), for example in Melbourne 10 Boss is on channel 1 (has tivo guide data, is called "one" on my TiVo) and channel 12 (no tivo guide data, was recently called "10 Boss" on my TiVo. a name which my TiVo figured out with no help from oztivo server).