Thread: new to tivo

new to tivo

Hi can some one please help how to get back to the maintenance mode please, thanks

Hi , thanks for the reply , but how do you Gain access to OzTiVoWEB , I get the rest of it , do you down load it or go to the web site, as you can see I am new to it, we have TiVo 3 and like very much and that's way I got TiVo 1, so I can record sky , I had almost got it to work but had just made one mistake and then it went out of maintenance, thanks

Can you see live TV on your TiVo?

If so, press Clear, 9, 1, Clear fairly quickly while the TiVo is showing live TV.

This shortcut will set your TiVo for maintenance mode. Once set reboot your TiVo and you should be in maintenance mode.

To set PAL again, go to Live TV, press Clear, 8, 3, Clear quickly and then reboot again.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

If you get stuck, and are in Christchurch, I can give you a hand with your Series 1 TiVo.

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

thanks , I am in Christchurch, and will get back to you

Hi , thanks , I will try that

thanks , that worked, got it up and running ,took work a while but work great ,thanks Les