Hi,
I recently bought a HD STB (DGTEC HD5210). I tried to buy one that has an IR code on the list however I couldn't find one. So I thought that maybe one of the other DGTEC codes may work, well they didn't so now I am trying to capture the IR codes with my TIVO.

It took a while to try and understand the IR WIKI - Use the OzTiVo to Capture IR Remote Codes With the IrSliceCreator Program however I finally started to progress up until it came time to determine the target code length.

Basically when I selected "1. Determine target code length" nothing happened on the telnet screen and then eventually it showed...

Push one remote button at each prompt determination code length:
Push same button again
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 46: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

I thought well I'll try and just follow the example in the WIKI so I selected the parameters 43 5 5 29995 DGTEC_5210

So next I tried to capture key 1 when the same message appeared...

BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 46: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

Am I doing something wrong or is it a problem with the STB. I was doing this in a dark room except for the light coming from the TV.

I have about 2 weeks to return this STB and then I will try to buy a more suitable one. Would that be a better way to go about it?