Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks to the authors of OzTivo iso

hello friends am new to the forum

Just wanted to also add my thanks to the authors of OzTivo iso.
    Set up last night without a hitch.
    This morning working perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by mooredes991 View Post
    I to would like to add my thanks to all involved in OzTiVo I got mine from the USA via EBAY on Friday and had it working by the next day what I don?€™t understand is why it hasn?€™t taken off on mass it is such a useful product and so easy to use. I have decided to get over the counter phentermine 37.5mg a CacheCard and I am considering having the tuner converted to Australian (using a digital DGTEC 2000A on the front end).
    I was opening my serial/usb adapter (I was using a laptop) I sliced my finger trying to get through that tough plastic.
    Last edited by MarkCrittenden; 02-12-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mooreds929 View Post
    I to would like to add my thanks to all involved in OzTiVo I got mine from the USA via EBAY on Friday and had it working by the next day here i found testogen what I don?€™t understand is why it hasn?€™t taken off on mass it is such a useful and so easy to use. I have decided to get a CacheCard and I am considering having the tuner converted to Australian (using a digital DGTEC 2000A on the front end).
    Most of what you guys talk about is incomprehensible to me. Thanks.
    Last edited by AndrewWoodard; 13-01-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisChans View Post
    I've never used linux or unix in general and still manage to get my Tivo up in a few hours. And it is awsome, much better than phen375 https://www.coastandards.org/phen375-reviews-results/ review and results the DVRs I had been looking at buying. Thanks to all concerned at Oztivo.

Francis
    There's a reason most places where successful authors actually share strategies and data are by-invitation-only groups..
    Last edited by RaymondJohnson; 27-08-2021 at 11:40 PM.

I found my Tivo Box in an opp shop while they where still being supported in NZ. I heard them mentioned in a marketing workshop as the best product with the worst marketing. When support stopped i had it updated to work with the oztivo set up. Its still going strong. A big thank you to the community.

Thankyou all OzTivo experts - it's amazing that my TivoHD is still going strong and working well.

Have a great Christmas all - you're incredible.

Boris.

8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all the team where have brought the OzTiVo to where it is today. A mate and I got two TiVo's up and running from nothing in about two how to take phentermine 37.5 for best results? hours last night thanks to the awsome work and instructions you folks have done.

I can not believe how easy it was!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
    This is very good to know. Everything is easy if you try to work hard.
    Last edited by MartinHot; 22-08-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all the team where have brought the OzTiVo to where it is today. A mate and I got two TiVo's up and running from nothing in about two hours last night thanks to the awsome work and instructions about phen24 https://phenforlife.com/phen24-reviews/ you folks have done.

I can not believe how easy it was!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
    Agreed with you! @andrew
    Last edited by FloranceE; 15-02-2024 at 07:24 PM.