Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Running out of data

Had to redo season passes

To be back to normal i did a "clear and delete prog data and todo list" after backing up my season passes, made the daily call and got the new data, restored my season passes and ran an index.

What i found was that my season passes were busted, and wernt picking up episodes, so I deleted one and re created and it then went off and found all the episodes it needed to record. A minor inconvenice to get back to normal, just have to redo the remaining 15 season passes.

Im using the test emulator due to issues with port 80 and my ISP's transperant proxy even using the Tivo Proxy...

Test Emulator (210.48.107.133:8000): UAT (User Acceptance Testing)

Looks like everything has returned to normal.
    Philips HDR X12
    120G + Turbonet

Quote Originally Posted by sadrake
    What i found was that my season passes were busted, and wernt picking up episodes, so I deleted one and re created and it then went off and found all the episodes it needed to record. A minor inconvenice to get back to normal, just have to redo the remaining 15 season passes.
    Yes, I had the same issue. As you state, not a major issue given that most of my recordings are done via Wishlist, and at least the Season Passes were still listed making memory recall not required (thankfully!). Could it be something do do with the ed-ulator slice given in the interim?
    Hope no-one got caught out by this and missed their favourite program

Must also pass my thanks onto those involved with fixing this wee issue and providing some guide data in the mean time. As a user I really do appreciate the effort of those with smarter minds than my own
    Last edited by MrGadget; 07-10-2005 at 05:47 AM.
    US Philips HDR212 Series 1 Tivo, Cachecard with 512MB RAM, 320GB hard disk, OzTivo Image 1.6.2-20061109. Tivo rocks!
    New Zealand

I believe that the season passes will start working once the old data runs out and the new data comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by zollymonsta
    I believe that the season passes will start working once the old data runs out and the new data comes up.
    No... (it all comes flooding back now...) - I did a clear & delete data before loading the 'fixed' slice - so I had no old data... Something else changed....
    US Philips HDR212 Series 1 Tivo, Cachecard with 512MB RAM, 320GB hard disk, OzTivo Image 1.6.2-20061109. Tivo rocks!
    New Zealand

I didn't do anything to mine but wait for a fix, and my season passes are busted too. I manually created one for a show that is already there and it creates a duplicate (Same name, channel etc). I have 35+ I believe. That's because I have a season pass and a Wishlist for each program so it will take a while/an effort to create them all again.

I had the same problem with season passes not working, even though there was plenty of guide data. and I found this on oztivo.net.

http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/vie...aveNoGuideData

It worked for me and now everything is back to 100%.
    Note you might have to replace the 'fixtivotime' with

touch /var/timestamp

if you are running the 1.4 image.

Don't have the same issue here - my clock is not warped at all.
    New Zealand

Red face Warped Clock

Yes I have had the same problem with no indexing occuring and system information stating the my connection had failed (now states that connection was successful) on both my TIVO's and a complete re-image and GS to :80 did not fix it. It also stopped endpadplus from working. The thread above worked. I also used settime -rtc. So I now have data back whne you select a channel and endpadplus is working. Now am waiting to see if indexing, etc will come right.

Are the 'powers that be' aware of this post http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread.php?p=5743#post5743
    (Linked to from here in case they are subscribed to this thread...)

Merry Christmas Tivo'ers
    New Zealand

Handled on that thread.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work