Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Service Unavailable 3..

(doing it now)

That succeeded also.. looks like it's working anyway (even if you're not quite sure why ) at least there's an easy path for existing users to move to the new emulator..

Damn odd is all I can say... thanks for your help. /DJC
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

Fini

Ok, as y'all may have noticed, .200 is no more. My webhost shifted colos due to suspicion of the recent disk failure being caused by environmental issues at the old colo. At this point I have no intention of getting it going on my webspace again as Wibble/DJC have a duplicate running now on orac. So budeebudeebudeebudat's all folks. Apologies for the late reply to the thread; as luck would have it this went down just as I was going up to AKL to pull a marathon rack shift:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ehintz/404527.html

So after the insane travel and rack rebuild I didn't have the energy to deal with figuring out Tivo stuff. Anyway, my personal box is going to Orac, and as I'm not doing it anymore I'd suggest everybody who's left make the shift... Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks for all your hard work Ed.. Much appreciated.

Man, what a mess that rack is! Looks like the contractors didn't even know how to put rack mount brackets on correctly!! arg!!

ZollyMonsta

Quote Originally Posted by ehintz
    Ok, as y'all may have noticed, .200 is no more. My webhost shifted colos due to suspicion of the recent disk failure being caused by environmental issues at the old colo. At this point I have no intention of getting it going on my webspace again as Wibble/DJC have a duplicate running now on orac. So budeebudeebudeebudat's all folks. Apologies for the late reply to the thread; as luck would have it this went down just as I was going up to AKL to pull a marathon rack shift:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ehintz/404527.html

So after the insane travel and rack rebuild I didn't have the energy to deal with figuring out Tivo stuff. Anyway, my personal box is going to Orac, and as I'm not doing it anymore I'd suggest everybody who's left make the shift... Sorry for the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by ehintz
    Ok, as y'all may have noticed, .200 is no more.
    End of an era, thanks for your great work Ed really appreciated..
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by zollymonsta
    Thanks for all your hard work Ed.. Much appreciated.

Man, what a mess that rack is! Looks like the contractors didn't even know how to put rack mount brackets on correctly!! arg!!
    Aye. It was all rather frustrating. Another rather odd bit was routing power cables on the side of the rack, and ziptying them in place. Of course, with another rack on the side, it's virtually impossible to remove the zipties, and thus the power cables. I couldn't get those out until *every* machine had been removed. Bizarre. These guys just didn't seem to think past the end of their noses.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidev
    End of an era, thanks for your great work Ed really appreciated..
    Couldn't 'a done it without ya mate.