I have done a search of the forums and have not found an answer - Has anyone noticed if you search by title you do not get all the instances of a show on all channels.

For example if you search for "Angel" you get the show on SKY but not the show on TV3 around 11.15pm on Tuesdays - yet if you go through the guide data on live TV to Tuesday then bingo there it is.

I am reasonably sure when I had the Tivo service in the UK it would show all episodes in search by title including repeats and older episodes (e.g. Sky1 and Sky1 +1 would both show up even though +1 was a repeat of SKY1 one hour later

Simialr problem with "Desparate Housewives"on TV2 - there in the live TV overlay but not in search by title - is it a refusal to seach FTA even though it is FTA on SKY data?

The reson this is a problem is those using SKY data to check FTA channels will not show all progams that are in the Guide Data - and I wonder if this goes as far as breaking Suggestions - sniff I may never notice a new Joss Weadon show on TV again.....

Chris