Thread: A tricky one.. i need help please (XB)

A tricky one.. i need help please (XB)

Hi guys, im wanting to stream from my tivo to the xbox that i have in another room the whole networking side of it is fine the problem must be in my version of XBMC or some of the coding i have done wrong i am going to attach the appropriate files, i have followed all the new steps, if there is anyone out there who can help me , i will reward you.

attached are some files that i have altered i have followed all the steps if there is someone who can get this working i can setup vpn access and pay you for your time. its driving me insane and i want it working... thankyou very much in advance.

EDIT - it wont let me attach if you feel you can help me let me know via email and ill send the files. thankyou again

mark

I don't have an Xbox, but thought I'd mention We have a twiki about this at http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/vie...re/XboxAndTiVo

Don't know how up to date it is, but you haven't mentioned which guides you were using.

Peter
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

i've read and used information from that guide along with a newer guide.

-Follow the guide for the tivo section. Once ccxstream is running you should see an entry in tivoweb called "xboxtv".

-Download the latest version of xbmc - I am currently using the 2005-09-12 build which works fine. Don't do anything special, just install it.

-Go to "My Videos" then "XBMSP Network Servers (Auto-Discover)". Your tivo IP address will show up, and you can stream from Now Showing!

Hopefully it is this easy for you too