Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foxtel Digital Satelite Victoria gets NSW guide

Ok, I watched the news service on all 3 channels and apart from being extraordinarily well informed on both local and overseas events, I can confirm that I am definately getting local Melbourne programming on Ch9, ABC & SBS.

Cheers

Rohan

Ok,

I'll see what the other Admins say about getting the headend changed.

It doesn't really make much positive difference as the schedules are so similar.

But it will have a major one-time negative effect, in that Season Passes for those stations will all fail when the headend is changed.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Hi Peter,

It doesn't really make much positive difference as the schedules are so similar.
    But it will have a major one-time negative effect, in that Season Passes for those stations will all fail when the headend is changed.
    But this is the whole point, at the moment I can receive the FTA stuff via a digital STB, but for some stations the signal is too weak to get a good lock all the time. So I want to disable some of the FTA channels from mt STB and enable the Foxtel ones, but the tv guide gives me NSW programming, which is more different than you might think, especially in the area of football, AFL v NRL.

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Rohan

It appears this problem is also carried over to Foxtel Digital Satellite for Qld & SA. Changes will have to be made to the foxtel digital headend, as well as each states individual cable and satellite headends because of the doubling up of abc & sbs.

It will be corrected, and you will receive a message on your TiVo once the lineups have been changed.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Thanks again for all your help.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Cheers

Rohan

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash
    It will be corrected, and you will receive a message on your TiVo once the lineups have been changed.
    The lineups have been changed and you should either have it already or after your next daily call.

Peter.

Thanks Peter, I have now got them.

Rohan