Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you setup the Emulator do you need to run Loadguide?

If you setup the Emulator do you need to run Loadguide?

I have setup my Tivo to talk to the emulator but have noticed that it is not updating the guide data. I have tried forcing the call from TivoWeb but still only have data till tomorrow morning?

do I need to setup loadguide as well? or should the emulator take care of it.

Philips 212 Sky digital Auckland
    #Emulator
    127::64.151.65.200:80:::

What am i missing here?

Probably nothing! My guide data is down to one day too, as is Tautara's (just rang him to check) I'm assuming it's to do with the Telecom outage yesterday.

Still no guide data

Will force another call via the web interface when I get home tonight, hopefully all is well and is just because of the slice getting delayed.

I forced a call last night at about 11.30 and now have data till Sunday, Tivo is still nagging that it has no guide data!! Tivoweb interface says next scheduled call is later today, Tivo itself says Thursday, confused ,I am!

Unhappy Looks like i have a problem

Tried the to force the call to get guide data and it completes without downloading anything. It connects ok does the housekeeping and sets the time and thats it. No Guide data.

What have i missed in setting up my Tivo?

Unhappy Sounding familiar:(

I had the same responses Sunday Monday and Tuesday, got a download last night. Came home tonight to find Tivo refusing to respond to remote again (it's been doing that since it was 1st set up on Saturday) can't access it through Tivoweb, even after a 'pulled plug' reboot. Which OzTivo image are you using? Maybe there's a problem with the new one? When did you set your Tivo up? Presumably you got a clean download of guide data to start with?

No guide data - ahhh

I set my Tivo up on Saturday using oztivo 3.0 for philips.

I got guide data during the setup till Tuesday but never since. Im thinking of setting up loadguide but from what I understand the Emulator should be able to continue to provide guide data.

Sorted

I frigged around getting my Tivo into the right time zone and just did a call and it downloaded the Guide data.

Finaly, now that the Tivo's sorted I beter go sort the wife before I get a devorce.

Failed while preparing Guide Data

Hmm not over yet. The status if the call is being set to "Failed while preparing guide data" im off to research this one, maybe someone has allready solved this??

Finding this all surprisingly unreliable! Still can't access mine via Tivoweb, but box is working OK and responding to remote now (for the time being anyway!) I have guide data till Sunday, and it appears to be making the daily call on it's own. All I can do is to leave it and see if it gets fresh guide data later in the week.