Hey all. I have been a busy little beaver in terms of moving the fourms and making sure everything is all ok and I apologise for the disruptions that have been caused due to the move of servers, but hopefully everything is back in action now and we'll have less down time.

On top of all of this, I have been working on a "portal" interface which is located at

http://forums.oztivo.net/index1.php

and I would like your feedback on what you would like to see on the front page. At present, it shows your login details as per above (the welcome message and the last visited information) and there is also a "News" section so that Administrators and Moderators can post news in regards to the site or current events.

There is also the default search function, and stats on the forums, current active users, and the last 5 "active" forum topics for those who like to fly in and fly out without having to read everything.

If this can be improved in any way, or if you would like to see say a different colour scheme, or the way the layout is handled, please leave feedback below.

Later on this month, I will also be releasing Avatars. For those of your who don't know, this is a fun method of assigning a "User Picture" to yourself and will probably work on the principle of once you get a certain number of posts, you will have access to an avatar. But that's up for discussion.

Cheers
-Edwin