Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: missig guide data?

Dunno... If the channels are the same format, it would at least populate something, though the series IDs and such would be hosed (and therefore season passess and such would likewise be hosed). Any idea if it's using the same channel IDs?

Problem here is that I use a slightly different method to build the slices since I'm pullng data from the soon to be 'community' database ... and as a result have a different set of episode, series and program numbers in the slice file.

I can quickly deliver a set of intermediate files for jaidev whilst timmy is offline.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

Quote Originally Posted by ehintz
    Dunno... If the channels are the same format, it would at least populate something, though the series IDs and such would be hosed (and therefore season passess and such would likewise be hosed). Any idea if it's using the same channel IDs?
    Yes, spot on Ed, channel ids are same .. the dev emulator is currently running same headends as the main/your emulator and all guide data channel's match this. See previous post on progs/series records and episode numbers.

[Next stage in development is to create headends directly from mysql, but that probably won't happen till I get back... unless someone volunteers (I've coded up the base extracation mechanism ... but thats a disuscussion for the dev forum)]
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

Quote Originally Posted by ehintz
    ...though the series IDs and such would be hosed (and therefore season passess and such would likewise be hosed).
    If that's the case, is there any benefit to doing this over swapping to the dev slice ?
    US Philips HDR212 Series 1 Tivo, Cachecard with 512MB RAM, 320GB hard disk, OzTivo Image 1.6.2-20061109. Tivo rocks!
    New Zealand

Ok, Timmy's back and there's a new slice waiting at the emulator, so call away...

Should LOADGUIDE be working?

I just made a call - "Failed. Service unavailable".

Finally time to make the switch to the emulator??

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by brian
    I just made a call - "Failed. Service unavailable".

Finally time to make the switch to the emulator??

Brian
    Did you change the ip address in loadguide.conf to the new (temporary) server?
    See: http://forums.oztivo.net/showthread.php?t=583

Thanks Wibble

Note to self: RTF Forums...

Many thanks
    Brian

Unhappy TV3, Discovery and a couple of others

Hi,

I guess I'm not the only one who came out of the last week with NO data at all - then getting data on Mon/Tues but with TV3 running out at 11am today (thursday)....And I just noticed I have nothing on discovery also but I have data on other channels as far ahead as Sunday.

Hoping Friday's slice will add TV3 and Discovery back into the mix !

Cheers
    Bruce

No, there were some issues with data last week (on the main emulator), fixed apparently on Monday. I currently have guide data for all channels, with at least channels 2&3 going through to Tuesday next week.
    Perhaps you should try manually downloading the data for the time being.
    US Philips HDR212 Series 1 Tivo, Cachecard with 512MB RAM, 320GB hard disk, OzTivo Image 1.6.2-20061109. Tivo rocks!
    New Zealand