Thread: Channel Issues?

Channel Issues?

Hi guys,

I seem to be having a few issues with lesser channels like 9Go. I am not sure what's going on but the picture keeps breaking up as if its not tuned in correctly, this doesn't seem to be an issue with 9HD and l wondered if anyone else is having problems?

Cheers Chris

I see you are in SA(I am not). Is it metro area? Anyone else in SA having issues? Does it happen all the time and on other 9 channels? Could be many things. Marginal reception,antenna location,retune? also if 9 transmitters are changing sites on different days may affect your picture. Is 7,2,10 OK?
    Hope it helps.

All fixed now which is a good thing!! I rescanned the channel list and noticed that there were two different frequencies available for 9Go so l swapped over to the second frequency which fixed the issue, thank goodness as we were missing out on some great tennis action. Cheers andymoz for the reply..

I have a channel issue too. 7Mate (74) in Melbourne is available in the 7 bouquet. I can watch it,and record it manually only when I am watching live.It doesn't exist as a channel I can record manually either at a set time or by channel. Any way of manually importing guide data with 7Mate into the Tivo?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by andymoz View Post
    I have a channel issue too. 7Mate (74) in Melbourne is available in the 7 bouquet. I can watch it,and record it manually only when I am watching live.It doesn't exist as a channel I can record manually either at a set time or by channel. Any way of manually importing guide data with 7Mate into the Tivo?
    Thanks in advance.
    Same issue with a lot of us. The guide data is not being maintained anymore, developers are now nonexistent. Surprised this forum is still alive to be honest.

Still trying to get in touch with anyone maintaining the program guide.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andymoz View Post
    Thanks in advance.

Try sending a PM to David, he was the last person maintaining the guide data that I am aware of.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash View Post
    Try sending a PM to David, he was the last person maintaining the guide data that I am aware of.
    He responded a couple of months ago in this thread:

https://forums.oztivo.net/showthread...ta-in-SA/page6

He is not maintaining anything. I have made queries in the past to help out with a test environment for developers but nobody seems interested. Its a shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by cak View Post
    Hi guys,

I seem to be having a few issues with lesser channels like 9Go. I am not sure what's going on but how long does phentermine stay in system the picture keeps breaking up as if its not tuned in correctly, this doesn't seem to be an issue with 9HD and l wondered if anyone else is having problems?

Cheers Chris
    Hi,
    Yes I am facing the same problem. I need help to make it better!
    Last edited by P_Hot; 11-12-2023 at 11:21 PM.