Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WIN & SCA swapping 9 & 10 related channels - July 2021

Quote Originally Posted by DavidKeegel View Post
    Apart from Bendigo, I haven't seen any replies in the last few days about the situation whether EPG data for WIN & SCA channels matches what is aired by broadcasters, since my changes effective July 28.
    Should I assume no news is good news, and the guide data matches what is aired for 9, 9Go, 9Gem, 10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach for people with WIN or SCA who read these forums?
    Hi David, thanks for all your hard work so far. I have just checked our tivo here in Wollongong today, August 1st and channels 81 and 82 are still swapped (still the same as shown on the photo I previously posted):

Channel 81
    EPG 9Go
    Airs 9gem

Channel 82
    EPG 9gem
    Airs 9Go

Could you please swap these?

Also, Channel 60, which airs 7HD has no EPG data at all, shows "to be announced" is this also something that you can fix if possible please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lukeric View Post
    Hi David, thanks for all your hard work so far. I have just checked our tivo here in Wollongong today, August 1st and channels 81 and 82 are still swapped (still the same as shown on the photo I previously posted):

Channel 81
    EPG 9Go
    Airs 9gem

Channel 82
    EPG 9gem
    Airs 9Go

Could you please swap these?
    Okay, this should be fixed from August 2 (after a daily connection on August 2). I think I fixed it a week ago and then it reverted back on July 28 (probably my fault either not fixing it permanently or changing Wollongong when I was trying to fix something else). This time I only changed Wollongong, so if anywhere else has the same problem of 9Go and 9Gem being swapped, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lukeric View Post
    Also, Channel 60, which airs 7HD has no EPG data at all, shows "to be announced" is this also something that you can fix if possible please?

Thanks
    No, I can't fix that. In 99% of cases where a channel has no EPG data (including this one), I can't fix it.

Okay, this should be fixed from August 2 (after a daily connection on August 2). I think I fixed it a week ago and then it reverted back on July 28 (probably my fault either not fixing it permanently or changing Wollongong when I was trying to fix something else). This time I only changed Wollongong...
    Hi David, I've been keeping an eye on this since August 2, but unfortunately it's still incorrect. I just checked our tivo again today in Wollongong, and the problem of 9Go and 9Gem being swapped still exists, could you please recheck it? We currently have program guide data up to and including Saturday 7th Aug and it's still wrong in Saturday's guide data. 20210805_073952.jpg
    As shown in picture, 82 airs 9Go, not 9Gem (Beyblade burst, not TV home shopping) and vice versa for 81.
    Thanks for your continued efforts on this, greatly appreciated
    Last edited by lukeric; 05-08-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Have been following chats from Hobart and as of 5/8 I think that info is still wrong The info for channels 81and 82 needs to be reversed the same for 52 and 53 thankyou for all the work you are doing

It seems what I did for Wollongong a few days ago was to swap the channels that air 10 Bold & 10 Peach. Hopefully that swap was okay (even if it wasn't what I meant to do).
    Would you believe ... the channels that air 9Gem & 9Go in Wollongong will be swapped from 6 August.

For Hobart I have done a swap of 9Gem & 9Go, and a swap of 10 Bold & 10 Peach, as from August 6. (Effective from daily connection on August 6.)

Thank you for prompt fix everything is working correctly now cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tigm View Post
    Hi David
    I have been away from the tv and am trying to catch up. It seems to me that my FSE NSW out of Canberra still has 9go and gem transposed.
    Anyone else?
    I think this should have been fixed on August 4. Let me know if it is still not right.

Tks David

Looking good. I don't see a lot of commercial channels over the weekend, optimistic for next week.

Many thanks for your persistence

It seems what I did for Wollongong a few days ago was to swap the channels that air 10 Bold & 10 Peach. Hopefully that swap was okay (even if it wasn't what I meant to do).
    Would you believe ... the channels that air 9Gem & 9Go in Wollongong will be swapped from 6 August.
    Thanks David, all fixed now in Wollongong, greatly appreciated 👍