Quote Originally Posted by xga View Post
I'm experiencing the exact same issue, except on SBS Viceland 31 HD of which there isn't a 2nd SD channel anymore so I can't record the second program on another channel. Matt, if you're reading this, do you know if it can be fixed from a technical standpoint?
Hi,

It is probably fixable. Not sure when/if I'll get the time/enthusiasm to look at it though. I wrote the script because I still use my TiVos and the sound problem made a number of stations unwatchable. I released it because I thought it would be of use to others. it has now been rolled out to over 300 TiVos.

There are problems with the guide data, which I know people haved asked about. It's an issue for me too, but I don't have the time/knowledge to fix it. It wasn't something I worked on originally and altough I have looked into fixing the data for a couple of channels, I don't know exactly what needs to be done and don't want to break what is already there. So I have left it alone.

Unfortunately, it seems that most of the community of developers that worked to get the original mods together have moved on to other things.

Matt