Thread: Network issue

Network issue

This is the fourth or fifth time this has happened, and each time I come here and post a note about it, never get any response, and a day or two later the problem goes away, so here I am again; FTR, I'd really love for someone to tell me why this is happening, if anyone knows (I don't know whether my post is triggering someone to fix something behind the scenes or if it's just a coincidence that it comes right shortly after posting...but previously it's only lasted a few days, this time I figured it would come right on its own so didn't say anything, but it's been a couple of weeks now)

Anyway: my TiVos are still on the network; they call out to get guide updates, I can log into them, but they're not announcing themselves to pyTivo or each other (the menu now stops at "Previously Deleted" where previously it showed the other TiVos and directories exported by pyTiVo) and/so I can't transfer shows to/from them (though https works to pull stuff off)

Edit: I thought this was a TiVo problem (like, something had expired); turns out, it seems to have nothing to do with the TiVo at all—I still don't know the cause, but resetting my internet connection fixed the problem. Doesn't seem to be any way to delete this ...
    Last edited by Pawl; 26-01-2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Followup