Thread: Cannot transfer music from PC to TiVo

Cannot transfer music from PC to TiVo

I have 2 TiVos and 2 PCs. Since the switchover to OzTivo I have been happily playing music files from my PC on both the TiVos. Tivo1 is connected via Ethernet cable and TiVo2 by wireless.

Then suddenly about 2 weeks ago, when I try to access PC1 from either of the TiVos, I get

" An unexpected error occurred while accessing the server Error#3-5-6"

Then a few days ago, the same problem occurred while trying to access music on PC2, but this time the error was Error#3-43-0.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so can it be fixed?

Since I did not get any replies to my original posting, I am assuming that the problem I reported is not common.

However, for the record I am pleased to report that a few days ago, I was able to access my music on BOTH PCs from BOTH TiVos. I have no idea why this happened. It cannot be a software update on the PCs, because they are operating under 2 different versions of Windows.

Thanks for the update regardless. I would say that as nobody replied it is most likely a local glitch at your end of some sort.

If that is not the case and the person is reading this please let us know. We need community involvement
    Darren King
    OzTiVo Repairs and Modifications
    If your TiVo requires repairs or modifications
    then visit: http://kingey1971.wix.com/tivorepairs

NOW ALSO REPAIRING FETCH TOO!