Thread: TivoWeb and other Goodies

TivoWeb and other Goodies

With the series 1 TiVo there were a number of hacks developed to enhance the TiVo. How many of these are possible / already on the TiVoHD?
    We already have 30 second skip and endpad so I suspect others have been loaded but how can these be enabled?
    Browsing to the machines results in the generic TiVo page so presumably this will need altering to enable TiVoWeb to work.

Info anyone.

I've heard snippets of info that TiVoweb has been "kind of" made to work, but not being a software person I cannot assist.

I do hope that more people get involved in developing things. There's a lot of talent out there and I feel sometimes people are afraid to stick their hand up. To that end I will remind people that there is absolutely NO obligation to devote any more time than you can on anything you can assist with. Collectively we can all make small contributions to amount to something bigger. The first step is to say hello
    Darren King
    OzTiVo Repairs and Modifications
    If your TiVo requires repairs or modifications
    then visit: http://kingey1971.wix.com/tivorepairs

NOW ALSO REPAIRING FETCH TOO!

Has there been any developments with TivoWeb? In my opinion, it made my series one Tivo so much easier to use to schedule recording programs. I'd love to be able to have this feature available on my series 3 Tivo.

Quote Originally Posted by grinners View Post
    Has there been any developments with TivoWeb? In my opinion, it made my series one Tivo so much easier to use to schedule recording programs. I'd love to be able to have this feature available on my series 3 Tivo.
    This Website https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.as...topicid=225741 suggests that TivoWeb does work with Series 3. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by edcba View Post
    This Website https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.as...topicid=225741 suggests that TivoWeb does work with Series 3. Can anyone confirm this?
    I think TiVoWebPlus is available with oztivo series 3, probably in a software update which hasn't been very well tested as yet.
    If you feel like being a guinea pig, you can let me know (privately) your TSN (tivo service number) and I can configure the mothership emulator to get that TSN to upgrade its oztivo software.
    In order to enable/disable TiVoWebPlus (assuming you have updated oztivo software), you need to ssh (or telnet, yuck) into your tivo and run the command "menu".
    Last edited by DavidKeegel; 16-04-2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: TSN = tivo service number

Quote Originally Posted by DavidKeegel View Post
    I think TiVoWebPlus is available with oztivo series 3, probably in a software update which hasn't been very well tested as yet.
    If you feel like being a guinea pig, you can let me know (privately) your TSN (tivo serial number) and I can configure the mothership emulator to get that TSN to upgrade its oztivo software.
    In order to enable/disable TiVoWebPlus (assuming you have updated oztivo software), you need to ssh (or telnet, yuck) into your tivo and run the command "menu".
    Thanks. I think I'll wait for further testing.