Thread: Thank you to all involved

Thank you to all involved

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all involved, especially Darren who upgraded my old defunct TiVo with new chips etc, and now it?s fantastic. Outside of that he taught me how to set it up properly and is super helpful and knowledgeable about all facets of the TiVo, so thank you again.

Darren also made me aware of all the people working behind the scenes that make all this possible, to all of you amazing people, you have done a sensational job and I greatly appreciate the effort you have given to make the TiVo experience live again.... bravo 👏

Again, thank you all.

Redwire

and thanks from me too !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwire View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all involved, especially Darren who upgraded my old defunct TiVo with new chips etc, and now it?s fantastic. Outside of that he taught me how to set it up properly and is super helpful and knowledgeable about all facets of the TiVo, so thank you again.

Darren also made me aware of all the people working behind the scenes that make all this possible, to all of you amazing people, you have done a sensational job and I greatly appreciate the effort you have given to make the TiVo experience live again.... bravo 👏

Again, thank you all.

Redwire
    no problem mate enjoy your time