Thread: Wide Bay guide

Wide Bay guide

Moving this to its own thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ggc View Post
    More details:
    ABC and SBS all good
    Channel 5 & 50, (local 9 and 9 HD) is showing Mon 23/4/18 on program header , but has program for Wednesday 25/4/18 listed inc Anzac item
    Channel 7 , 70, 72, 73 etc all showing header for Wednesday 25/4/18 with Wednesday programs showing on guide,
    Channel 8, 80, 81, 82 , (local versions of 10, 11, 12 etc) all showing header for Wednesday 25/4/18 with guide listing also for Wednesday 25/4/18.
    I don't really understand what this means. Can you explain what you're seeing in a different way? Perhaps say what you did/pressed, what you saw, what you expected to see instead.
    In any case, how are things looking now?
    If the problem was that guide data for Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th was not showing up on a TiVo in Wide Bay, then that's not really an issue any more because those days are in the past.

Just to add to the challenge, the Tivo is my parents, and I'm 500km away.
    Latest info, everything seems to be correct as of Wednesday 25th, but I'll get a more complete answer tomorrow.
    I was bit confused with the description of the mismatched dates, but it sounds like it's all good now.

Quote Originally Posted by ggc View Post
    Just to add to the challenge, the Tivo is my parents, and I'm 500km away.
    Latest info, everything seems to be correct as of Wednesday 25th, but I'll get a more complete answer tomorrow.
    I was bit confused with the description of the mismatched dates, but it sounds like it's all good now.
    Further update; it's working fine. If you need any more info, let me know.