Hi Guys,

Have had my tivo back since before Christmas after Darren did a wonderful job in modding my tivo , A true asset to the oz tivo community.

I have a guide issue with most channels as I'm in a regional area (3850 / 3851) the guide is That of the city of Melbourne indeed (3000)
As An Example i'm missing Family feud on eleven here (Melbourne has it on channel 10 not eleven and our channel 10 is WinHD showing the repeat the following morning).. so the guide is incorrect some of the time on various programming on near all channels (local News and different time slots ect).
7Flix Has No Tv Guide at all.

Is there another postcode that can be used other than metro to have the guide close to what it should be?

One other thing I have noticed is only 1 suggestion has recorded since set up the unit and guide has been updated daily since the 22nd Dec is when i loaded guide and since has not recorded any except one program , I'm assuming this is due to the chip process or the guide info that this no longer works.

And lastly I have also noticed when I choose record new episodes it still most of the time records old and new , it cannot tell between the 2 options and just records everything.

Hopefully these will be ironed out down the track or any reply to fix these issues would be fantastic.

Thanks
Marc