Thread: Season pass for Rage is missing episodes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Season pass for Rage is missing episodes

Just noticed some episodes of Rage have a description of music and some show as "Drama, movie (2009)".

The second ones don't record. Could someone have a look into it please?

There is a 2009 drama called Rage in the OzTiVo data, but it doesn't appear to have any showings. Could you advise which channel and state you saw it on? Having a time and date might turn out to be helpful, too.

Brisbane 4000. There's one on Monday the 4th at 1am, Channel 2 that shows as the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutter View Post
    Brisbane 4000. There's one on Monday the 4th at 1am, Channel 2 that shows as the drama.
    OK, I'm out of my depth. I thought the timetable data was coming from http://www.oztivo.net/tivo-bin/stati...tation=ABC-Qld but that shows "Rage: Series 2017, Episode 179 (s2017e179)" with the description "Wall-to-wall music videos, from new releases to classics and the long-forgotten. For more information go to the rage website. #WatchingRage" at 01:00 on 4th December. It may possibly have been updated since your TiVo last connected. Maybe trigger a call to the mothership this evening and see if it comes good?

Channel 2 - Thursday morning 1:43 am, Rage is showing as the drama again

Channel 2 this morning 9/12

1:05am drama
    5:00am music
    6:00am drama

So it's not consistent.

Wed 13/12 1:05 am - drama

I think the issue with Rage only affects the S3 TV guide (http://hd.oztivo.net/tivo-bin/tvguide.pl rather than http://www.oztivo.net/tivo-bin/tvguide.pl).
    I have made some changes which I think should fix the Rage S3 issue around 5am tomorrow morning, at least where the listed duration for Rage is >= 3 hours.

Thanks, I can't see those links - they need a login.

The original issue with some showings of Rage (most likely the ones listed as lasting longer than 2 hours) appearing to be a movie instead of a series should be fixed, effective 2 January.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutter View Post
    Thanks, I can't see those links - they need a login.
    If you want to see the TV guide data for Series 3 (tivos sold in Australia after about 2007), then step 1 is to register for the hd.oztivo.net twiki, the username and password for tvguide is the same as twiki. If that works to login to twiki but doesn't work to login to tvguide, then step 2 is send me a PM with your twiki username and I will set you up.
    Last edited by DavidKeegel; 01-01-2018 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Original Rage issue is fixed