Thread: Posts Going to Moderation

Posts Going to Moderation

Can the rules for posts requiring moderation be altered to allow reference to some sites. eg oztivo.net?
    It is irritating to post a quick reply referring a requester to an oztivo.net page only to find that the reply has gone to moderation.
    Failing that can the moderation step be altered to allow the currently active users?

Unfortunately, I don't know why the system is treating you specifically so badly.

I can't find any setting that I have access to that would stop this occurring.

I have already upped your membership level and reputation, but your posts are still often being moderated.

I have repeatedly asked the forum owner to look into it, but it does not seem to be high on his priority list.

If you see a post has been moderated, can you send me a PM and I'll approve it.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Thanks Peter.
    From what I have observed any post that has a website address will go to moderation. What I do to avoid this is put (dot) in the address at the usual places. Trouble is when I forget my post goes to moderation. When I realise I repost with the (dots) inserted.

I'll try to not let my current rating go to my head
    Last edited by Islander; 09-12-2013 at 03:56 PM.