Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did guide fail Tuesday?

Having forced a daily call earlier this evening, my tivo seems to be stuck 'preparing data 98%' 2 mins......any ideas?

I'm guessing but given there's a lot to update (some data was missing so lots of indexes to rebuild to slot the new data in) maybe it'll take longer than normal?

Yes wibble, thanks for the attention, I am one of the 65 that still appreciate the help that, those that keep the guide data together are. Still getting failed service unavailable messages on two machines? edit: Fixed now must have been two machines fighting for the connection
    Last edited by finethen; 20-07-2013 at 06:36 AM.

My two TiVos were giving failed service unavailable messages after a phone call. I tried a 'Clear Program Data & To Do List' on them and then a phone call. Both are fine now. Remember to backup your season passes and wishlists via tivoweb or you will loose them. ( I forgot to do this on one of mine :-( ).

As always many thanks to wibble for his support.

I've cleared guide data etc and forced daily call, now have clean guide data but seems to be taking an age to reindex....10 hours so far.....

Has your TiVo come right yet? If it hasn't finished yet have you tried a reboot (either commanded or power cycle)?

I ended up having to do a clear and delete all, then repeated guided setup, that got re indexed data...but I just noticed it hasn't indexed since Monday, so season passes etc not working again.....why isn't it automatically indexing?

Found the solution to the indexing problem..."warped clock"...so that's all fixed up now.