Thread: NBN News is incorrectly labelled on weekends

NBN News is incorrectly labelled on weekends

Hello, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask, but I use the OzTivo guide data in conjunction with my WMC HTPC which has been quite wonderful for many years. Approximately around the Olympics this year, the guide data for NBN, specifically the news started to go a bit screwy (Different names used for the show). I put this down to someone modifying the NBN schedule with a Channel 9 model (This happened once before when a major disruption happened to the Nine/NBN standard schedule, but it fixed itself afterwards). The problem is, this time it hasn't fixed itself up, and the issues are still occurring.

The crux of the issue is, for some reason on the weekend the name of the news is "Nbn News - [Saturday|Sunday]", whereas during the week it's "NBN Evening News". This is really annoying for me because I like to record the news every night so I can watch it at my leisure, without ads, and without really thinking about it. I have my WMC PC set up to keep the latest two nights, so I always have the current and previous night's news should I miss it for whatever reason.

However, this only works when the names are all the same, and because the weekends are incorrectly named, it is considered to be three different shows, instead of all the same show. Including the day of the week is also completely unnecessary because it should be inferred from the date the show was recorded which day the news is for, so it's a highly disruptive change for no benefit.

tl;dr: Can the name of NBN news on the weekends please be changed back to the proper NBN Evening News for all days of the week.

Thank you.

The guide is user created, so feel free to login and make the changes you are after.

First you need to register here

Then login here to be able to make changes.

There are some help pages here.

Pete.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I've had a go at fixing it up, and we'll see how it works when the guide data is updated.