Thread: HDMI problem

HDMI problem

Hi there

I have checked all over the web and havn't been able to find a similar problem . I have a series 3 tivo that i have owned for nearly 2 years but i have never had much luck with the hdmi ans sound. When i run HDMI to my series 6 samsung tv and optical audio to the amp , all is ok to start but i notice the picture twitches and the sound is then not in sync with the picture and will get progressively worse the longer it is left on the current channel. I am using the component video at the moment with opticla audio and all seems ok.

Has anyone had tis problem ?

That is problem with HDMI and Optical in General and not specifically to TiVo. Most newer Amps deal with this by allowing you to set a delay time so that both are in sync.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

That is problem with HDMI and Optical in General and not specifically to TiVo. Most newer Amps deal with this by allowing you to set a delay time so that both are in sync.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!