Thread: EPG Problem Perth?

EPG Problem Perth?

Hi All, this is my first post so I hope I am in the right place. During the last few days (since Thursday I think) I am no longer able to receive any Program Guide data for ABC stations, SBS stations and 7 Digital - all that appears is 'To Be Announced'. I can view these stations and manually record it is just that there is nothing on the EPG other than TBA. I have checked the arial strength between 74 and 78. I have rescanned all channels, re connected to TIVO service numerous times and repeated guided setup as well as switching on and off. Does anyone else have this problem in that is it a local issue. Is there a solution? Cheers.

I too am having the same issue but only for ABC channels.

There is an issue will all Perth ABC EPG's

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

ABC and SBS back up but not 7 Digi

ABC and SBS all ok this morning, but 7 Digi is still showing TBA. Anyone else with 7 Digi still playing up?
    Last edited by Blubarb; 01-03-2011 at 10:12 AM.

71 is still showing TBA, but it's not an issue as it's the same as 7 and 70 both of which have guides.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

This afternoon SBS 3 & 4 in Perth are now showing To be Advised – what am I missing here? Is this the same with anyone else?

Like 71 and 7/70, 33 and 34 are just simulcasts of 3/30 so doesn't matter that there is no guide data.

Peter.