Thread: Series 1 wanted

Series 1 wanted

Anyone got a series one for sale? Need one for to avoid going to MySky!

Post back here if you don't get one. I have a friend who upgraded to TiVoHD and may not be using his Series1 anymore.

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

I'd be dead keen, please find out if it's available as soon as you can please! I'm only a few days away from having to commit to MySky, and I'd much prefer another Tivo

You should post on the mailing list, thats where people usually advertise their TiVos

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

I do have a series 1 minus hard drive if you are still interested ?

cheers

spike

yes, might well be.....what is included? network card, remote, IR cable? How much do you want for it?
    tony 021 670 466
    tony@dhsteel.co.nz

Tivos For Sale

I have 2 units up for grabs. The wife is making me get rid of them. I bought them in the US in 2008 and they have been in storage ever since...

I'm pretty sure they have HDD's and Network Cards installed, but will take the lids off and check if anyones interested.

Quote Originally Posted by hepster View Post
    I have 2 units up for grabs. The wife is making me get rid of them. I bought them in the US in 2008 and they have been in storage ever since...

I'm pretty sure they have HDD's and Network Cards installed, but will take the lids off and check if anyones interested.
    You should set them up for her, then you'll never be able to pry the remote out of her hand.

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

I already have another 3 serving content up to 2 TV's... they are great to keep the kids entertained. My wife and 2 year old can use the remote without difficulty, so I already struggle to get to use the remote