Thread: First problem with TiVo - it won't record a scheduled Season Pass programme

First problem with TiVo - it won't record a scheduled Season Pass programme

Much to my shock and horror my one year old TiVo has thrown up it's first problem. It won't record "Shaun The Sheep" on ABC at about 7am. I've got a season pass and it's recorded at least a dozen episodes with no problem but over the last week or so I don't capture any Shaun. I tried asking it record the repeat episode during the day but that didn't capture either.

I assume the programme is still showing on ABC because it shows up in the guide every weekday. Anyway I've deleted the Season Pass and then requested it again as #1 priority and scheduled the repeat episode again for good measure. Hopefully it works tomorrow!

Is this a TiVo Series 1 (oztivo) or a new S3 TiVoHD?

TiVo Series3 TiVoHD x2

Hi John,

I've just gone into settings to find out what model it is and it's now running a diagnostic. I've got "please wait"....... for nearly 15 minutes now. I think it's an S3 but Ill find out soon enough. I think I should have looked in the account information section first. Oh well I'll wait.

Something recorded at 0700 this morning but it wasn't Shaun the Sheep unfortunately. It was kid tv stuff though so I wonder if today it wasn't just an error in timing that ABC had with their programming (STS is only 10 minutes long so would be easy to get wrong). It recorded fine on the afternoon repeat though.

There is currently an issue effecting some shows, where TiVo is thinking new episodes are repeats. There is an error in the data provided by HWW, and Hybrid are looking into it.

It is worth going though the ToDo list to see which shows are not going to be recorded this week and set up individual recordings rather then rely on Season Passes till they fix the issue.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Thanks very much for that Peter. I'll go in and have a look at my Season Passes.

I have a series 3 TiVo.