Thread: It's all news!

It's all news!

TV1 defaults to One News at 6pm from 6pm on Thursday 11/3/10. I've just placed another call (successful) but it's still the same. Says it has data to Tuesday 16th march. (I'm not that keen on Simon Dallow and Wendy Petrie!)

Also I can't find Dragon's Den to book a season pass. Although this may correct itself, I guess, if there was data for next Friday with it included.

Could someone look at this please?

Thomson on FTA

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
    TV1 defaults to One News at 6pm from 6pm on Thursday 11/3/10. I've just placed another call (successful) but it's still the same. Says it has data to Tuesday 16th march. (I'm not that keen on Simon Dallow and Wendy Petrie!)
    Thomson on FTA
    I just had a look, the guide looks normal (on Sky slice). My last call was Friday, 5th Mar at 17:48, try a call after 5Pm tonight to get a new slice and see if it fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
    Also I can't find Dragon's Den to book a season pass. Although this may correct itself, I guess, if there was data for next Friday with it included.
    Thomson on FTA
    Correct, I can book a season's pass based on yesterday's listing. But I don't have wall-to-wall Dallow and Petrie, sorry ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wibble View Post
    I just had a look, the guide looks normal (on Sky slice). My last call was Friday, 5th Mar at 17:48, try a call after 5Pm tonight to get a new slice and see if it fixes it.

Correct, I can book a season's pass based on yesterday's listing. But I don't have wall-to-wall Dallow and Petrie, sorry ;-)
    Thanks for that, will do. have checked today and now have programming ok til 11.50pm on Thursday 11th but then the "newsome twosome" dominate again.

Hopefully, it'll be even better later!

I've just done a call and it's now good until about midnight Friday, whereupon Qne News comes out to play again.

I'll have another shot tomorrow night to see if it advances by another day.

Interestingly though, last night's Dragons' Den was annotated as: "Dragons' Den UK" and next Fridays is described as "Dragons' Den" but wait there's more, my Season Pass is booked as :"Dragon's Den" (apostrophe in different place). This would have been from the TiVo description for the previous series.

I suspect that the Season pass and TiVo will respect finicky little pieces of syntax like this, is that correct?

So in order to catch it, should i create Season Passes for all the variants?

If you create a keyword wishlist for den you should get them all.

Many thanks for that.

As usual there is more than one way to skin a cat and it all depends upon how you see or look at things. It should indeed act as a catchall.