Thread: Need help with season passes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need help with season passes

I just got my TiVo for Christmas, and I put Season Passes on some stuff. I looked in the Recording History in the To-Do List. It had AFL Superstars on this Recording History as "Won't Record", I selected this episode and looked for the reason that it wasnt going to record. It said "This program will not br recorded because someone in your household modified the Season Pass, WishList or Auto-Recording that requsted it." I have cancelled the Season Pass on this show and put a Pass back on it last night and then looked again this morning but that didnt help.

How do I fix this problem??

Ok, since you have asked in the general forum, we should first find out if you using a TiVo HD or a Series 1 TiVo?

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

It's the most recent model brought out in Australia, and it's got a HD logo on the box so Im guessing it's a TiVo HD.

Ok, I have moved this thread to the Australian TiVo HD area so people can offer appropriate responses.

When you said "I have cancelled the Season Pass on this show and put a Pass back on it last night and then looked again this morning but that didnt help." do you mean that the Todo list still had the same reason for it not to be recorded?

What happens if you try to manually record an episode, do you get any conflicts?

Also what version of software is your TiVo currently running? Out of the box it comes with v8.2a-01-2-663 which was buggy, but after a couple of days it should automatically update to v11.3b2-01-2-663. You can find the version in Messages & Settings > Account & System Information > System Information.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by petestrash View Post
    Ok, I have moved this thread to the Australian TiVo HD area so people can offer appropriate responses.

When you said "I have cancelled the Season Pass on this show and put a Pass back on it last night and then looked again this morning but that didnt help." do you mean that the Todo list still had the same reason for it not to be recorded?

What happens if you try to manually record an episode, do you get any conflicts?

Also what version of software is your TiVo currently running? Out of the box it comes with v8.2a-01-2-663 which was buggy, but after a couple of days it should automatically update to v11.3b2-01-2-663. You can find the version in Messages & Settings > Account & System Information > System Information.

Peter.
    OK thanks

Yeh after I re-did the season pass last night, I looked this morning and it still had the same reason for not recording

Ive just set a couple of episodes to record manually and there was no conflict

My TiVo has upgraded to v11.3b2-01-2-633

I have not seen a TiVo cancel a recording on it's own and use the "someone in your household..." reason.

At this stage if you are definite that someone in your household did not do anything that would have stopped the recording, then I don't know why it happened.

Keep an eye on the Season Pass and make sure new episodes are recorded correctly.

If it continues to occur you may need to contact TiVo support as it is a new issue I have not seen.

Peter.

Aright thanks mate.