Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Guide Data on Playhouse Disney

Peter

Quite right thanks.

Do I understand now that it's only Pay data that needs manually updating? And possibly only Aussie data? So my Question 2 below is irrelevant?

David
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 750Gb, Turbonet, Topfield Freeview satellite Tuner
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Wireless, CoShip Freeview satellite tuner

Ok, that website we (OzTiVo) run is meant for Australians and their FTA & PayTV guide needs.

NZTiVo takes some of our data to fill some of your (NZ) SKY guide data (I don't know exactly which channels you take from us).

If you are missing SKY data and that channel is on our website, and it shows no data, then most likely it is taken from us and needs someone to fill it.

There is no web interface for NZTiVo, this is something that there have been many requests for volunteers in the past to build. But there were no people with the skills/interest to be involved.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

So who is NZTiVo then? I know my TiVos get NZ TV data from somewhere each night. Who makes that data available? Is it an automated process that runs somewhere or are there legions of NZers with TiVos beavering away somewhere to bring it to us?

David
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 750Gb, Turbonet, Topfield Freeview satellite Tuner
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Wireless, CoShip Freeview satellite tuner

Check here.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Thanks as always Peter for keeping an eye on this.

This thread should be closed, I see that the oz TVGuide setup has data for these channels again for which we are greatful to whoever handles that and the oz team for access. It renders this thread complete.

As stated earlier the nzTiVo effort is greatful for the oz xml, we prefer to use creative commons sourced data where-ever we can, for example on any of the channels that are simply broadcast in both countries.

Playhouse & Disney being good examples, can normally tell as they have AU/NZ times when promo'ing upcoming shows.

And we have some bigger issues to handle over here.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

Just letting you know we have fixed our issues with Playhouse Disney for the time being, so it should have a bit of data now.

Peter.