Hi All,

Along with many others I've come to the stage that the incompatibility with the Austar Flinders box has totally done my head in. Being an old newbie (had my Tivo for 4 years and as normal can't or don't want to live without it), the Austar Flinders box issue has driven me to total frustration.

Obviously I can't use the tivo as intended due to this problem and will try anything do regain the experience that most of you are having. I live in Noosa Heads Queensland so sadly, Austar is the only option (I think), I moved here and have been presented with the rotton Flinders useless boat anchor.

Although there is a hardware fix that has been shown in December 08, I do not have a circuit diagram (or potentially the ability to construct even if I did) for the hardware IR mod to control the flinders box.

May I please humbly ask :-

1) Does anyone have any fix whatsoever for the flinders box (no matter the cost)
2) Has anyone used a Mystar box with the tivo's IR?
3) Is there any solution whatsoever to use Austar with Tivo if you don't have an old STB?

Any suggestions or comments and or advice would be most welcome prior to me driving myself off a bridge.

Wade