Thread: Wanted to Buy!

Question Wanted to Buy!

Hi,

I am really keen to get a TiVo but am hesitating to order from US or UK due to several bad experiences with ordering off the net. (am I the only one ?)
    I got my money back (well most of it) from visa but was left with the bad feeling that these people now had all my visa details to (use/sell) to people that make use of these details for their own benefit.

Does anyone have/know of a TiVo For Sale in Australia !!!!

Thanks
    Gary

Hiya

I think I've seen your posts over at topfields website, looks like your getting closer to the right box ( go TiVo! )

Sorry I dont have one for sale, but Ive just ordered one from George at http://www.eksys.com

I sent him two emails first asking a whole bunch of questions and he replied with answers within 24 hours. Plus most people here seem happy with his service.

He accepts payment via paypal.

Might be an option
    its not that im lazy, its that i just dont care

Yes, that was me over at Topfields, I just purchased a Toppy 5000, what a great machine. Perfect SD TV right up to my Projector with lots of functionality: Record 2 separate programs and watch a third, time slip, etc. !!!

BUT, I realy want to same functions with my Foxtel, so, my interest in a TiVo.

I have taken your advice and just ordered one form George over at Eklectic. He responded to my email today within a couple of hours, must have caught him on the net.

He sent back a PayPal link all set up with full details already to pay, good service.