Thread: www.nztivo.net

www.nztivo.net

Hi, this is probably OT, but can anyone advise what is happening to www.nztivo.net. It has been "temporarily down for Maintenance" for some time now and I just wondered if it was going to be resurected or if it had died for good.

Welcome to the fourms,

I have moved your post as it wasn't relevent to the thread that you posted in.

If you cannot find a thread that matches your question, feel free to start a new one.

Peter.

Ps I 'm in Australia so can't answer your question. You may want to send a PM to DJC or wibble.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Err yes it will be resurrected soon, I had dropped the ball due to time constraints.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate our own (NZ) site & the work of jaidev. It's human to be swamped at times & have to prioritise things.