Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Prime TV guide data

No Prime TV guide data

I'm guessing the issue with TV1 guide data has been resolved as it all looks fine, however Prime TV channel seems to have run out of data now.

I had guide data only up to mid Saturday (26th July) and forced a download, but that didn't get me any new data.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Yup three TiVos but no Prime Data, must be a change in the way Sky are publishing?

Same here, no Prime, No C4, TV1 is still iffy, big gap between 8.30 and 10.40 tonight.
    Ironic that the problems with guide data have only started since someone commented how quite thr forum's been lately and how well their TiVo's been running! Jinx!

Wink No Prime TV guide data

and I don't have Sky so was relying on TiVo to record the Rugby this evening on Prime (to watch the ABs sort the Aussies in the morning). But a manual setting will achieve that, it would just be nice to have the programme data back.

Quote Originally Posted by tonys View Post
    Same here, no Prime, No C4, TV1 is still iffy, big gap between 8.30 and 10.40 tonight.
    Ironic that the problems with guide data have only started since someone commented how quite thr forum's been lately and how well their TiVo's been running! Jinx!
    TV1 looks all OK again to me. The 8.30-10.40 slot tonight is Silent Witness. Rest of the week looks fully populated too.

Prime, on the other hand, empty as you've all seen...
    Philips TiVo Series 1, Turbonet, 320GB, oztivo 1.6.2, NZ Emulator (8000), Akl Sky Digital Satellite

I don't think DJC visits here much these days, perhaps one of you would like to PM him in case there is something that can be done.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Solved now thanks to I don't know who?

I think it's all down to DJC, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

My Tivo has the guide data for Prime but there are programs I have a season pass for that are not being recorded. These are programs such as Dr Who. Tivo is not flagging any conflicts.

I'm having the same problem with TV3 news where it seems to be working some days but not others.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by graemeh View Post
    My Tivo has the guide data for Prime but there are programs I have a season pass for that are not being recorded. These are programs such as Dr Who. Tivo is not flagging any conflicts.

I'm having the same problem with TV3 news where it seems to be working some days but not others.

Any suggestions?
    Try this solution for warped clock, works for me, have to repeat every so often

http://www.oztivo.net/twiki/bin/view...aveNoGuideData