Don't forget the OzTiVo image was made by Australians for Australians. We were asked if we could include the NZ emulator and special postcodes when we released 1.6, which we have happily done. But for all intensive purposes the rest is designed for use in Australia.

Some people in NZ modified our 1.5 image to work just in NZ, and I believe New Zealanders have been asked to use this NZ image instead of the newer OzTiVo release.

Basically for the moment anyone in NZ running OzTiVo 1.6.x should consider update_oztivo as not for them, hence the 'oztivo' in the name

If someone wanted to setup an NZ rsync server and maintain it, I could easily make a new file called 'update_nztivo' instead and have the update code changed to point to a NZ server.

Though this new file would have to be manually transferred to your TiVos, as running update_oztivo to pick it up will change your settings again.

To include NZ on the existing server would mean setting up a separate NZ section on maxie, I would prefer not to maintain two rsync areas with different needs. One is confusing enough :-)

Peter.