Thread: Does anyone have a set of IR blasters?

Does anyone have a set of IR blasters?

Just wondering if anyone has a set of IR blasters in Oz handy that wouldn't mind selling. This is in an effort to see if my current set is gone dead on me as I have tried a million things now to get my IR blasters to work thinking it was the Tivo, on my 7th disk reformat and multiple other things I have tried all to no avail. So if anyone has a pair I will glad pay as my only other recourse is to wait two week for one to show up from the States.
    Thanks

I think Darren King was the only local source, but he has discontinued stocking spare parts.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

Ir Blasters

I have a spare set you are welcome to borrow to see if your current IR blasters are unserviceable. Once confirmed you could then purchase a set from the US.

Possum
    0411 256 486

ir

hey possum, did you ever sort this? i think i may have a spare pair at home.. i can check tonight for you and would be happy to send them to you free from NZ if I do

Ash

Just to clarify, it was Videoguy who needed some blasters, and possum was offering to lend them.

Peter.
    Please search this forum and our Website for your TiVo questions before starting a new thread. Thanks!

silly me

oops, it was too - still, are they needed or has it been sorted?