Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sky Channel - VIBE?

New Sky Channel - VIBE?

Do I need to do anything to get this up and running? Believe the channel launched today and nothing registering just yet....

On an unrelated issue - Disney channel guide data still seems to be an hour off (as in before the Daylight Savings changes took place). All other channels seem fine. Pretty weird!

Thanks!

Have you checked in "channels you receive" to add vibe, it was added ages ago.
    1 x Philips TiVo Series 1, Cachecard, 1 x 1TB SATA (with recent TradeMe sourced adaptor), Mk II Pal Tuner Mod, NZ Emulator, Previously Dual A/V Source, Now Pay Satellite
    2 x TiVo HD, Freeview, HNP, 2TB (WD-AV) jmfs upgraded
    1 x Thomson UK TiVo, Cachecard, 200GB, Testing Work

Cartoon Network is also playing an Hour ahead of the guide data, Movie greats is out of data too. I also checked for Vibe in channels I receive and it isn't there.

Last year, or maybe the year before, this 1 hour out thing happened with at least 1 channel on Sky after a daylight savings change.
    At the time the TiVo guide data match the Sky magazine but the shows were on an hour out. Is this the case now (I haven't checked).
    I contacted Sky at the time and they said it was to do with the feed they get for the shows (not directly in their control), they said wait, I did (patiently), and it all came right in the end.
    Meat, beer, ... what more could a kid ask for? Of course... a TiVo! What were my parents thinking?

The real air time is the usual pre-DST change time, but the guide data shows the program starting an hour later.

Vibe should be there as it was added before it aired. I have it on all my Tivo's,
    Greats guide data is back from Thu. Cartoon data is fine on all mine running as per Sky's Guide.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

Ok, I guess i'll do a clear and reload and see what's happening if it's just me.

Thanks.

Clear ep data and to do list fixed the times being out. I guess Vibe isn't on the slice that I am using.

What slice are you using? postcode? Should be on all Sky/Telstra slices.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

I've got no vibe from the legacy emu yet ....

yes yes I know, I should change, but it ain't broken, so I ain't fixing it :P