Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guide Data Issue?

I haven't made any changes and my guide is ok now except for Disney, Cartoon and Playhouse channels.

Hiya Baj11

Did you do a manual update as detailed previously via telnet session ?

The latest slices created at 13:14 today would have fixed things.
    Force a daily call via Tivoweb or wait for the daily call.
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, Dual 160Gb, Turbonet, FTA Tuner, Private Emulator
    TiVo Series 1 Philips unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Dev Emulator, Development Unit...
    DTiVo Series 1 Philips DSR6000 unit, 120Gb, Turbonet, Work in progress...

sorted

Yeah, looks to be all sorted now, other than the 3 channels baj11 mentions. Just force a daily call and you'll get a data download that will take about 20 minutes to digest.

Server must have choked on a bone for a couple of days and is still spittin' bits out ....

looking into those 3 channels
    TiVo Series 1 Thompson PVR10UK Unit, Dual 250Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, NZ Emulator Port 8000
    TiVo Series 1 Sony SVR2000 unit, Dual 300Gb, 512Mb Cachecard, Philips FTA Tuner, NZ Emulator Port 80

I made the changes suggested above - and it seemed to work - but as others had posted - the dbload30.tcl nzdev.slice took quite a while to process.

I forced a daily call - and it is currently digesting that so I am hoping it will all be back to normal goodness shortly.

Hmm those people that downloaded the nz dev.slice it is for the non - emulator legacy users.
    Emulator users should NOT manually install this slice. It is based on the older guide system
    Since the series id's and programm id's will be wrong your season passes may not work and you may see some duplicate guide data, this will continue until this data is out of the system possibly 1 week.

Disney, Cartoon and Playhouse channels should be fixed up in the next guide roll, when you tivo makes a daily call tomorrow it should see data for them.

Thanks for fixing it jaidev

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDrok View Post
    Finally got around to setting up the UK TiVO which I brought with me when I moved to NZ. It is up and working with my Sky Digital box but it won't download any program data. It spends ages setting the clock and then downloads something which happens very quickly and then it says it succeeded but I still have no programme data
    I assume you are using the nztivo UK image? If so it is normal for "setting clock" to take 15 minutes. You can replace /bin/ntpdate (which points to /hack/bin/fixtime.cron) with the newer oztivo version of the ntpdate and it is much faster (file attached to this post)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by catdog View Post
    Thanks for fixing it jaidev

I assume you are using the nztivo UK image? If so it is normal for "setting clock" to take 15 minutes. You can replace /bin/ntpdate (which points to /hack/bin/fixtime.cron) with the newer oztivo version of the ntpdate and it is much faster (file attached to this post)
    Yes, the Thomson Image. Seems to be happily picking up the fixed nztivo.slice file now and programme guide is filling up. I'll install the updated binary thanks!

Happy to have my TiVo back up and running, life with a VCR just isn't worth living

OK, the update has given me all the programme guide data which looks right. However, the clock is an hour out for everything. I downloaded the new timezone file and installed it. The date command in the shell shows the correct time but the TiVo interface shows everything as being one hour later than it actually is. Any ideas for a quick fix?

Also, I installed the new ntpdate binary in /bin replacing the symlink to /hack/bin/fixtime.cron and the update failed looking up the account status